Monday, March 03, 2008

MORE : Extra material by pTyL

Hello all.
I added this new section to put together some of my work
which is otherwise scattered throughout the internet
where no man can see...

ok then, i'll start with the
MUSIC section


P T Y L I S M I S S I N G



Tracklist:


01. The Passion of Lovers
02. Storm: Hetrobed
03. Ulican: Nowhere 2 Run (Ptyl's Pretty White Eyes Remix)
04. Vultures: Vultures Splendor (Ptyl's Splendid War Remix)
05. Printed At Bismarck's Death: Burning (Meet Ptyl in a Berlin Bunker Remix)
06. Metallspürhunde: Metalmorph (Ptyl's 2 Thousand and 666 Remix)
07. Seventeen Migs Of Spring: Fire (Ptyl's on Fire Remix)
08. Ron Daniel: Someone Else (Ptyl's Twisted Love Royal Remix)
09. Pvc: Are You Lonesome Tonight? (Ptyl's Missing Version)
10. Hell Sounds (The Fair Sex / Rotersand Rework)
11. Intermission (Beyond Cause Remix)
12. Equilibrium (Agent C00per Remix)
13. Dragon (Observe And Control Remix)
14. Slide (Metallspürhunde Remix)
15. Fallen Angels (Soul In Sadness Remix)
16. Nothing Else Matters

This album was released as a web album on 2006,
but in a more conventional manner than Loki.
It is a compilation of cover versions and remixes
i made to others and others made to me. Sort of a
harddisk cleanup before the release of Loki, though
i'm quite happy with it as it is. you can also
download the whole album as a single rar file.

for more info on this release, just
click here

Carrying on to the VIDEO section
L O A T H I N G



A video i have done for the release of my web album
"Ptyl is Missing" on 2006. The video was shot by Boaz Yosifof
and performed by Angela Moriah Graham Holden. I "directed"
and edited it. It was sort of a teaser for the release of "Loki".


F I S T L I V E @ W O O D S T A G E 2 0 0 5


A video for my live performance in woodstage festival in
Dresden on 2005. The video was shot by Tina Kramm,
and i edited it. the lineup for that gig was:
Ptyl - vocals
Neo - keyboards, backup vocals
Kain Gabriel - samples, backup vocals
Ringo Müller - drums
Angela Moria Graham Holden - performance
Bruno Kramm - live mixing


P V C : R A G I N G C U M


A video done for my band PVC which featured myself
on vocals and extra-production, and
Tzvi Coopertein
(aka Agent C00per)
on keyboards and basically, the music.
The idea for the video was mine but it was shot and edited by
Stass and Neta, and co-ordinated by Yana on 2004,
I don't remember their full names.
Performing with us on the video was Vega Barkley,
although again, i'm not sure if that is her name.
What can i say? These were weird times.

ok that's all for now

love
ptyl






4 comments:

Unknown said...

"i'm not sure if that is her name"

u mofo, u wrote songs to her, now u don't remember her name ;-)

Ptyl said...

yes
not remember,
i'm not sure i knew

Anonymous said...

Mind is feeble

Anonymous said...

You were more interesting when you remembered

 
Real Time Web Analytics