Friday, February 22, 2008

CONTACT PTYL




i'm here for you
I care
for whatever reason you want,
you can contact me via this email:

ptyl.loki@gmail.com

B U T
please name the subject of your email accordingly,
to help me manage my response to you, using this "code":

1. Subject: NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIBE
to receive ptyl news updates directly to your email.
newsletters might be sent only back to the email
from which you sent me your message
to avoid spamming.

2. Subject: NEWSLETTER REMOVE
send this to remove your email from the newsletter
mailing list. the email removed will be the email from
which you send the remove message.

3. Subject: REMIX
to send me a remix you made for my songs.

4. Subject: REMIX INQUIRY
to send me any question or whatever regarding
a remix you did to my songs or wish to do to my songs.

5. Subject: REQUEST
to send me any special request you might have from me.
if it's possible, you'll have it.
6. Subject: SUGGEST
to send me any suggestion you might have regarding this blog.

7. Subject: INFORM
to send me information you would like me to know,
an interesting link for me to see, events you think i will be
interested in, etc

8. Subject: PRESS
if you are from the press, printed, online, televised,
radio or whatever, and you wish to contact me regarding this,
this is the way

9. Subject: BUSINESS
to send me any idea you have that involves cash profit for ptylllll...

10. Subject: MERCHS
to send me any inquiry, request, or offer regarding the
PTYL B.A.D.A.S.S merchandise.

11. Subject: PROBLEM
if you encounter any problem while accessing my website,
a dead link, whatever, and you want to tell me, this is the way.

12. Subject: CRITIQUE
to send me your review ,opinions and such of my work

13. Subject: LOVE
to send me positive feedback

14. Subject: HATE
to send me negative feedback

15. Subject: MISC
to send me whatever else you might wish
and of course if you want everyone to see
what you have to say, just post a comment
(...this is more private and intimate...)

SO PLEASE USE THIS CODE
TO GET A QUICK RESPONSE FROM ME.
THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!
YES!
THAT MEANS YOU TOO!!
ESPECIALLY YOU!!!

love
ptyl


No comments:

 
Real Time Web Analytics